Mobile Web Geolocation in the Browser
w3C Geolocation API gives Mobile websites the ability to take advantage of GPS location for web applications. Tons of services are offering web sites and web apps with location awareness. Andrew Markham explains the API with code and demonstrates an integration with the Google Maps API. Find out where it’s at by reading “Geolocation in the Browser” at BuildMobile.
Desktop browsers can simply use IP Geolocation, but GPS Geolocation available to most mobile devices more accurate.The basic and advanced properties of the
navigator.geolocation object and how to make best use of it are explained further at BuildMobile.
- Our Servers Recently Upgraded with Solid State Drives (SSD) for MySQL - October 24, 2013
- Keeping Your WordPress Site Secure - August 16, 2013
- DIY guitar amp footswitch for Epiphone Triggerman 60 (2 button) - May 29, 2013
- Middle Class Rut Website - May 17, 2013
- Launched: Daptone Records’ Super Soul Superstore Website - March 22, 2013
- Holiday Playlist – A hipster holiday alternative - December 18, 2012
- iFrankenDock: The Frankenstein’s Monster Of Car iPhone Docks. A DIY love story. - September 20, 2012
- Google, Yahoo & Bing announce support for new markup SEOs should keep an eye on - July 1, 2011
- Critical Components of Website Success - June 23, 2011
- Mobile app days are numbered. - June 14, 2011