Google, Yahoo & Bing announce support for new markup SEOs should keep an eye on
Google, Bing and Yahoo have all announced support for Schema.org, a semantic markup protocol that could provide websites with valuable search exposure. Schema.org attempts to enhance the information transfer from website data to SERPs.
All the current SEO standards will still be supported for a long time to come, but with potential for abuse not everyone is overly concerned. Still, the big 3 Search engines are on board, so it’s definately something to keep an eye on.
Mashable just posted a good writeup about this here.
- Our Servers Recently Upgraded with Solid State Drives (SSD) for MySQL - October 24, 2013
- Keeping Your WordPress Site Secure - August 16, 2013
- DIY guitar amp footswitch for Epiphone Triggerman 60 (2 button) - May 29, 2013
- Middle Class Rut Website - May 17, 2013
- Launched: Daptone Records’ Super Soul Superstore Website - March 22, 2013
- Holiday Playlist – A hipster holiday alternative - December 18, 2012
- iFrankenDock: The Frankenstein’s Monster Of Car iPhone Docks. A DIY love story. - September 20, 2012
- Google, Yahoo & Bing announce support for new markup SEOs should keep an eye on - July 1, 2011
- Critical Components of Website Success - June 23, 2011
- Mobile app days are numbered. - June 14, 2011