Due to Coronavirus and the related COVID-19 disease we have been doing a lot of helping client take their patient intake forms online, including signatures.
The forms are created using Gravity Forms in most cases and they then use a hosted service to manage the most challenging part of HIPAA compliance, the limiting and documenting of access to them.
Here are some examples of how these forms can be used:
- Patient Intake with signature (works by mouse or by touch screen)
- COVID-19 Screening forms
- COVID-19 Waiver forms
- Patient Liens
- Attorney Liens
- Translator Request forms
I have been doing these forms in both English and Spanish.
Some of the features include:
- Ability to Separate Forms by Location
- Ability to Separate Forms by Doctor
- Fully Secure & HIPAA Compliant
- No redirects to external sites
- Give staff control access to HIPAA forms alone for patient management
If you’re interested in a quote call use our handy contact form.