Our Servers Recently Upgraded with Solid State Drives (SSD) for MySQL
Our servers have been upgraded with the worlds best Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) to deliver mysql performance up to 56% faster than standard Hard Drives.
What is SSD?
A solid-state drive is a data storage device using integrated circuit assemblies as memory to store data persistently. SSD technology uses electronic interfaces compatible with traditional block input/output hard disk drives, thus permitting simple replacement in common applications.
Our Solid State Drives (SSD) offer I/O Rates and access times that are impossible to achieve with a traditional disk based system. Open Interactive’s Solid State Drives are ideal for high availability web applications because I/O wait times and bottlenecks will be virtually eliminated and your servers processing power and bandwidth will be fully utilized.
What this means for your website
This means your WordPress, Ecommerce or other Database enabled websites will run faster and be able to process more database requests even during high traffic times.
- Our Servers Recently Upgraded with Solid State Drives (SSD) for MySQL - October 24, 2013
- Keeping Your WordPress Site Secure - August 16, 2013
- DIY guitar amp footswitch for Epiphone Triggerman 60 (2 button) - May 29, 2013
- Middle Class Rut Website - May 17, 2013
- Launched: Daptone Records’ Super Soul Superstore Website - March 22, 2013
- Holiday Playlist – A hipster holiday alternative - December 18, 2012
- iFrankenDock: The Frankenstein’s Monster Of Car iPhone Docks. A DIY love story. - September 20, 2012
- Google, Yahoo & Bing announce support for new markup SEOs should keep an eye on - July 1, 2011
- Critical Components of Website Success - June 23, 2011
- Mobile app days are numbered. - June 14, 2011