This is not a statement we make glibly: it can be backed up by data.
Your web site can and should act as a sales person for your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the foreseeable future. Monthly Performance Reviews are the standard for these new employees.
Market Your Business with Every Addition
We know Search Engine Optimization so you don’t have to. Keeping up with the latest developments in online marketing is a time consuming job: our job. Let us do what we do best so that you can concentrate on running your business. We will make sure that every addition we make to your site is in line with known current best practices.
If you have not formalized your sales cycle do so before you build your new site so that you have a very clear idea of how your site can and cannot help you complete the sale. Keep in mind that an informed site visitor is an ideal warm lead and is much more likely to become a client
Turn your site in to a factotum for you business. Make sure that it answers all of the general questions about your product or service, the things that you hear yourself repeating ad nauseam to each new client.
Qualify Your Business Leads
Make sure that the info requests forms gather enough data for you to address the persons need clearly and efficiently on the very first follow up contact.
Add to your Master Marketing List
Your contact forms should be integrated in to your Master Marketing List so that each new contact becomes a part of your future marketing and advertising contact pool.
If these functions sound like attributes that YOU want your next new hire, your web site, to perform please contact us at 949-722-6119 and start the interview process!
- Having come from a platform that constrained me, Sean moved me to one that freed me up! - March 9, 2021
- Earned Media, The Ongoing Challenge Of Value Creation, And The Future Of Internet Marketing - March 20, 2014
- Sean Sloan: contributing author to a book! - December 7, 2013
- Free Online Photo Editing Site - May 31, 2013
- Career Day at Douglas MacArthur Middle School - May 22, 2013
- Happy Holidays 2012 - December 21, 2012
- Develop in haste, repent at leisure… - November 10, 2012
- I like shiny, blinky things… in the dark! - September 14, 2012
- Small Business Video Production Packages - September 3, 2012
- Mobile Websites and Marketing: a quick look at the Mobile Ecosystem - August 30, 2012